Hmmm... so my first blog and I can't think of anything to write. Isn't that just the deal? Just when you think "yeah I am going to do this" then when you do it you can't perform. I have no thoughts. Well one, maybe, the house just got quiet. As if to say, Mom is doing something for herself and everyone needs to leave her alone for a minute. This is a rare moment. But isn't that the thing, when you have a moment you just don't know how to spend it and then the moment is over and you feel you wasted it. I feel that way a lot. I work hard, I try to be a good mom and wife and when the day is done nothing on my 'to do' list is done. Maybe I will get better as I go on. Maybe I won't.
You know I never kept a diary for very long before. I would always start off really good and then fizzle out a few days into it. I try hard but the outcome is always less than desired. I guess I am a perfectionist at heart (actually I know I am) and if I can't get it right it isn't worth finishing.
Hopefully this will be different! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment