Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I spend way too much time on this subject...


American Idol is on TV again tonight. I am excited to see who will bomb worse than Sanjaya again.(Yes zebrafeet, I DO agree with your comments from the last post!) I can just see it now though, all these tweens getting ready to dial the numbers for Sanjaya right at the end of the show. They just keep hitting redial, redial, redial. They ooh and ahh over him. I can't believe he is the next heartthrob! But then again I got all tingley over Leif Garrett, Shawn Cassidy, and Ralph Machio. Who did you fantasize about when you were a tweeny bopper? Come on be honest... I wanna hear!!

1 comment:

barefoot317 said...

don’t forget the people that listen to Howard Stern –with out the ‘K’(i do every morning) and the folks that use the website votefortheworst.com
Very good site.. Check out the whole story about AI. It isn’t a singing competition, sorry to tell you, it is a reality show and it is produced like one.. So don’t get fooled at the singing hype, which is not what it is all about, contrary to some judges spattering. It just isn’t...
Not to mention the calls from AI voters are all forwarded to Indian operators, think they have a hand in casting the actual votes, of course..
Bring on all the conspiracy theories.. I am for them all 