A random assortment of thoughts, feelings, issues that I have or come across in my random mind.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
I am an official busy mom...
Crap, when did this happen? I just woke up today....well it was about noon and I actually had been awake for a while and at work but I woke up to the world... and realized as I am reading five emails that I had gotten this morning concerning my kids and their activities. Wow, we are busy. The first two emails are concerning the last basketball game for my son and a pizza party after the game. (I was nominated to bring drinks and napkins.) The second is for my daughter and her last cheerleading at a game(no not the SAME game as my son - that would make it toooo easy) and a party for their squad. Yes on the same day and within an hour of each other. The next three emails were the days and times of practice for each of the three soccer teams for this spring. No we weren't lucky enough to be able to be practicing at the same time on the same day. And soccer practice starts next week. This Saturday they have a clinic but we can't be at three places at once so we will have to miss the optional soccer clinic. So now on Mondays Nicholas has scouts, Tuesdays Caroline has Art and Nicholas has soccer, Wednesdays Allie and Caroline have soccer, and Fridays Allie has Art. Saturdays we have three soccer games. This will continue until June. So much for using our travel trailer this spring. It will have to be short overnights Saturday afternoons to Sundays if we go anywhere this spring. ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just make them all play on the same team . . . .sarah's been telling me the same thing. yikes. (it's times like this, i like the single life).
lella
Post a Comment