Thursday, July 26, 2007

Welcome My Friend and Country GAL


My friend and former co-worker, Sharon, has just started a blog here on Blogspot and I think we all should give her a big "Howdy!"

She is quite an entertainer with her bits of wisdom and stories about a city gal turn country wife and momma! Her stories at work used to make me laugh so hard I would cry and my sides would ache.

She has decided to share her stories and wisdom with us all on her blog.

So check her out and comment on her blog with a big "howdy"!!




Any time you want to return to her blog I have it on my list of blogs on the sidebar.

1 comment:

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I use to have 'no-tv' when my kids were younger. Hope you and yours have a wonderful and blessed weekend.
Laura